I had so much fun on the radio! I got to chat about one of my favorite topics with one of my favorite local women movers and shakers Jen Julius. Jen is an amazing life coach who is curious, enthusiastic, and totally real. She also hosts a radio show–Information and Inspiration with Jen Julius. When she invited me on the show I was excited because I always find time with Jen inspiring and I was hopeful that we could inspire you to find some ways to reduce stress and uncover more of your innate wellbeing.
We discussed 3 of the most effective ways I have found to reduce stress naturally and bring out your body’s innate wellbeing.
- What is normal stress?
- How is stress affecting us?
- How can you get back to feeling vibrant, creative, and healthy? Naturally? Right now?
And being the awesome life coach that she is, Jen came up with a way to actually implement some of the changes in your life now. Ready for the stress busting challenge? Grab your phone and set an alarm to remind you to do some mindful breathing and rub Yin Tang (the acupuncture point in between your eyebrows) once a day for the next week.
Mindful Breathing Exercise
- Place one hand on your stomach and one hand on your chest.
- Breath in through your nose for a count of 5.
- Hold for 1.
- Breath out for a count of 5 .
- Hold for 1.
- Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth just behind your teeth.
- When you breath out through your mouth hold it there and make a circle with your lips to give the breath some resistance.
- Picture how you want to feel after you are done with the breathing.
- What is it going to look like if there is a fly on the wall watching you?
Listen to all the juicy details about some great tools you can use right NOW, as well as some humor that will make your stress reduction techniques even more fun!
Let us know how it goes.