You already have within you all that you need for well being!
The body and mind have an infinite potential for self healing. So why does it seem like pain, stress, and illness are your norms sometimes?
This is Christina, and I want to tell you that your truest self is full of vibrancy, peace, and aliveness. And there is an intelligence and kindness built into the design of your body and mind that continually does self healing.
But sometimes your system gets a little overloaded from our modern lifestyle and the self healing can’t keep up. Normally your wisdom kicks in and reminds you to drink some water, take a little breather, or move your body and the system gets to work and you feel better. Other times your body gets a lot overloaded, or you forget to listen when the first warning signs show up, and you get behind the 8 ball. It starts to feel like nothing you are doing is working and you don’t know how to take care of yourself. I’m here to tell you there is hope.
There are many natural solutions to uncovering the well being inside of you and reconnecting with your innate wisdom. In fact being healthy and thriving can be easy and fun. Drawing on my training in Traditional Chinese Medicine, state of mind, functional medicine, ancestral nutrition, and natural health care, I help you find the most effective natural solutions so you can start feeling better fast and remain resilient.
The following are some of the solutions I recommend to support you on your journey to greater health and well being:
- Acupuncture: Ultra-thin sterilized needles are inserted into specific points along the body to promote the body’s own natural healing ability. Some of the styles of acupuncture I use are:
- Channel acupuncture based on Master Tung Acupuncture and the Balance Method by Richard Tan
- 8 Extraordinary Meridian Acupuncture
- TeleMedicine Appointments: During a telemedicine consultation we can check in about your health, and I’ll give you herbal, acupressure, stress reduction, supplement, diet, or lifestyle recommendations tailored just to you. Our video-conference service is through my electronic health record system and is encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
- 20 Minutes for $60: A quick check in–best for simple updates or changes to an existing condition and if you only want 1 or 2 recommendations.
- 40 minutes for $100: A longer check in–best for new or complicated conditions, if you simply want more time to talk, or you want several recommendations.
- New Patients 60 minutes for $120: We will do a holistic health assessment, set goals and priorities, and I’ll give you a report of findings with a traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and a treatment plan with herbal, acupressure, supplement, lifestyle, and dietary recommendations.
- State of Mind Training: I teach you how the mind body connection works for easy access to wisdom, clarity, and peace of mind. By clearing up a misunderstanding about how thinking, emotions, and behavior work, you are reconnected to the power of your mind and well being.
- Herbal Medicine: Chinese or Western herbs and supplements are prescribed to empower you with something you can do every day to help the body continue healing. Christina has proven herbal combinations that help prevent and treat viral respiratory infections (such as corona-viruses), as well as formulas and topicals for helping with pain, anxiety, digestive, hormonal, allergies, and many more health issues.
- Nutritional Counseling: Guidance is provided on eating optimally for your individual constitution, based on Eastern and Western food energetics.
- Cupping: Cups are pressed onto the body using suction to increase circulation, detoxifiy, and loosen muscles.
- Exercise and Physical Therapy: Self exercises are prescribed for rehabilitation of injury and preventative health maintenance.
- Lifestyle Counseling: Day-to-day practices of self-care are encouraged to support learning, balance, and transformation.