Click here to Book Online!
If you prefer, you can also give us a call, email us, or use the contact form below.
Online Booking Tips:
The online booking system is pretty user-friendly if you are tech savvy. Give it a try and if you get stuck, check out these tips to get you back on track. Complete instructions follow further below if you like details. If you have any questions, please reach out; we’re happy to help and welcome feedback.
- Confirmation Email: Please ensure you have completed all the steps for booking an appointment. If you don’t receive an email that says “Your appointment has been scheduled”, that means you have not completed your booking.
- The Most Common Hiccup: The most common problem is that you have entered a different email, or some other information varies from what we have on file for you. After you click the button to submit your appointment request you should see a pop up that says “One Last Step” and tells you to go to your email to confirm your appointment. If nothing happens and it feels anticlimactic, there is something wrong with the information you provided about yourself. The confusing part is that the system does not make it very clear that something has gone wrong. You’ll need to check for any fields in red and for an error message in a light yellow box. More details are below in Step 4 below.
- 24 hours: The scheduler allows you to book appointments up to 24 hours ahead of time. If it is less than 24 hours ahead of time, please call or email us because we have the power to make last minute appointments.
- Not Finding Your Spot?: If you can’t find an appointment at a time that works for you, please call or email us. We have the power to override the system and move things around.
- Cancellation List: If you would like to be put on a cancellation list for a particular day and time, please call or email us. We’ll be sure to be in touch if an appointment opens up for you.
- Rescheduling: At this time, if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment please call or email us. Please remember we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please be in touch as soon as possible if you have any concern about making your appointment on time so we can accommodate you and patients on the waitlist. If it is outside of office hours you are welcome to book yourself a new appointment online and let us know what appointment you would like to cancel. You can make a note in your new appointment booking, email, or call us to let us know what appointment you would like to cancel.
Online Booking Instructions:
If you get stuck follow, these instructions. Tricky parts are in brown.
- Click on this link to Make an Appointment. A new webpage will open up that is our online scheduling system.
- Required Fields: Enter all the fields that identify you and the reason for your visit:
- Type of Visit: Follow Up Acupuncture (that’s the only option)
- Reason for Visit: back pain, stress, allergies, tune up, etc.
- Patient name
- Date of birth
- Email: Make sure you use the email address we have on file otherwise the system won’t recognize you as an existing patient. You can look for your most recent appointment reminder email to figure out which email is currently on file. If that doesn’t work, give us a call and we’ll help you sort it out.
- Home phone or Cell phone: the system requires you to enter one.
- Office: Thrive Acupuncture and Wellness (that’s the only option)
- Available Times: Click on an appointment time that works for you.
- Scroll forward and backward with the “Next Week” and “Previous Week” buttons.
- The appointment you have selected will be highlighted in green. This will also be summarized in the light green box.
- Ignore the part that says the visit length is 20 minutes; all follow-up acupuncture appointments are 1 hour.
- Submit Appointment Request: click the big green button at the bottom of the page to Submit Appointment Request.
- A box should pop up that says “One Last Step” and tells you to go to your email to confirm your appointment. Go do that right away.
- If you do not see the “One Last Step”pop-up box, there is something wrong with the information you provided in the Required Fields up top. Look for fields that are in red and any error messages in yellow just above the Available Times If the error message in the yellow box tells you that appointments are only for existing patients it is because you have not entered the email we currently have in our system. Make any corrections. Then go back to step 3.
- Confirm Your Appointment: Go to your email and find the email that says “Please confirm your appointment with Christina Ness-Hawks, LAc”. Click the confirmation link inside.
- If you did not get this email and you never saw a pop-up box that says “One Last Step”you did not enter the personal information in the Required Fields correctly. Go back to step 4B.
- If you did not get this email after you got the “One Last Step” pop up box, your email is hiding. Make sure you are in the correct email account and check your spam or promotions folders.
- Check That Your Appointment Has Been Scheduled: If you do not get an email right away that says “Your appointment has been scheduled” then you have not actually booked an appointment. Someone may have beat you to your appointment, or some other error occurred.
- Start over at step 1, call us, email us, or use the contact form below.