Ready to book an appointment?
Please contact our office to schedule your first appointment.
Call, email, or use the use the contact form below to get in touch. We’ll make sure you get everything you need to make your first appointment smooth and enjoyable. To see what times are available for new patient appointments (called Initial Exam and Acupuncture Treatment) use our online booking site. Because we spend so much time with you at the first appointment, we block these out ahead of time. If you don’t see a time that works, we can carve out a different time for you. In this case, you may need to wait a few weeks because we need to find a larger chunk of time that isn’t already booked. Let us know and we’ll do our best to find a time that works.
Still Have Questions?
Call or contact us today at (707) 527-0868 so our office manager Jules can answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to discuss your health concerns with the acupuncturist Christina, she offers a brief holistic health assessment over the phone. She will then be able to let you know what she can do for your specific needs. Give us a call at 707-527-0868 to set up this complimentary assessment.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Patient Requirements
We ask that all patients who come into the clinic:
- Not have a fever or felt feverish for 10 days.
- Not have any respiratory symptoms or other possible COVID-19 symptoms for 10 days. Allergies, asthma and other non-viral issues usually feel different, but call us prior to coming in if you have questions.
- Not have had close contact with anyone who has possible COVID-19 for 10 days.
When you arrive to our clinic, you will need to confirm that the above are still accurate. We will take your temperature with an infrared forehead thermometer and check your blood oxygen with a sanitized oximeter. We also ask that you:
- Wear a mask at all times – even if fully vaccinated.
- Be Punctual, but please don’t arrive to your appointment more than 15 minutes ahead of time. With all the extra cleaning protocols we now have, we may not be able to accommodate you if you are more than 5 minutes late.
- If there is a patient in the front room, please wait outside.
- Don’t come in with wet hair.
- Wear loose clothing so you do not need to disrobe and bring only what you need into the clinic.
- Don’t bring any guests into the clinic.
If anything changes with your health, your exposure, or your comfort level about coming to the clinic, don’t hesitate to cancel your appointment. We’re not charging the late cancel fee at this time for any of these reasons.
Some of the things we’re doing to keep the office as safe as possible:
- We’ve moved the reception area to the front room and adjusted our schedule so there will always be a private room ready for you when you arrive for your appointment.
- Christina will be wearing a mask and protective eyewear. Jules will be wearing a mask.
- We have an herb pick-up station in the lobby so you can stay 6 ft away from Jules as she checks you out and schedules future appointments.
- We have HEPA filtered air purifiers in each treatment room and we’re sanitizing the treatment rooms and any other parts of the office used after each patient.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and paper towels for patients to use throughout the office.
For those that prefer to stay home at this time, we understand as that is the lowest risk. We can still support you with a telemedicine appointment! You’ll be glad to know that many of the conditions we treat in our clinic have been responding well to herbal medicine, diet, acupressure, and other lifestyle recommendations Christina has been doing via video telemedicine appointments.
Call (707) 228-9156 or email us at email@example.com to set up your telemedicine appointment.
If you have any questions, please reach out. We know this is a confusing time and we’re here to help you decide if you feel comfortable coming in for an appointment. Give us a call, email us, or use the contact form below.