🚚 We moved and are now at 2880 Cleveland Ave, Suite 5
just north of Coddingtown Shopping Center!
For existing patients, book or change your appointments through our online booking site.
If you haven’t seen us yet, please click on the NEW PATIENTS tab above or below for information on scheduling your Initial Appointment.
Here’s what you need to know about our COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Patient Requirements
We ask that all patients who come into the clinic:
- Not have had possible COVID-19 symptoms in the past 10 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea).
- Not have been in close contact with anyone who has possible COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- If exposed to someone with COVID-19, you can show us a negative COVID-19 test performed 5 days or later after exposure, or wait 10 days to schedule.
When you arrive to our clinic, you will need to confirm that the above are still accurate. We will take your temperature with an infrared forehead thermometer and check your blood oxygen with a sanitized oximeter.
You WILL NOT BE CHARGED a missed appointment fee for cancelling due to concerns about COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, but please be in touch ASAP so we can provide herbal support for you and accommodate people on our waitlist.
We also ask that you:
- Wear a mask: As a medical office, we’re asking that all our patients continue to wear masks to their appointments.
- Be Punctual, but please don’t arrive to your appointment more than 15 minutes ahead of time. With all the extra cleaning protocols we now have, we may not be able to accommodate you if you are more than 5 minutes late.
- Wear loose clothing so you do not need to disrobe and bring only what you need into the clinic.
- Don’t bring any guests into the clinic.
Some of the things we’re doing to keep the office as safe as possible:
- Christina will be wearing a mask and protective eyewear. Jules will be wearing a mask.
- We have HEPA filter air purifiers in each treatment room and we’re sanitizing the treatment rooms after each patient.
- We have an herb pick-up station and keep your credit card on file for touch-less payment so you can stay 6 ft away from Jules as she checks you out and schedules future appointments.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and paper towels for patients to use throughout the office.
For those that prefer to stay home at this time, we understand as that is the lowest risk. We can still support you with a telemedicine appointment! You’ll be glad to know that many of the conditions we treat in our clinic have been responding well to herbal medicine, diet, acupressure, and other lifestyle recommendations Christina has been doing via video telemedicine appointments.
Call Jules at the office or email us at email@example.com to set up your telemedicine appointment.
If you have any questions, please reach out. We know this is a confusing time and we’re here to help you decide if you feel comfortable coming in for an appointment.
If you prefer, you can also give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.