Existing Patients: for your convenience you can book or change your appointments online. You can also call or email if you prefer.
New Patients: If you haven’t seen us yet, please click on the New Patients tab above or below for information on scheduling your Initial Appointment.
Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We ask that all patients who come into the clinic:
- Not have had new symptoms that are possible COVID-19 in the past 10 days (sore throat, fever, muscles and/or body aches, headache, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, congestion or unusual runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- If you had possible COVID-19 symptoms and you are feeling better, you can show us a negative negative COVID-19 test performed 5 days or later after symptoms started, or wait 10 days to schedule.
- Not have been in close contact with anyone who has possible COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19 and have not developed symptoms, you can show us a negative COVID-19 test performed 5 days or later after exposure, or wait 10 days to schedule.
- Wear a Mask: Masks are still required in healthcare settings. We’re asking our patients continue to wear masks to their appointments to help keep our office safe for those who are more vulnerable (undergoing chemotherapy, on immune suppressing drugs, or otherwise immune compromised) because acupuncture is so helpful for them. Please bring a comfortable mask. If you forget yours, we have a surgical mask for you.
When you arrive to our clinic, you will need to confirm that the above are still accurate. We will take your temperature with an infrared forehead thermometer and check your blood oxygen with a sanitized oximeter.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 screening, please reach out ASAP. We know it’s confusing because we’re more careful than the grocery store and we’d rather sort out the details before you drive here.
You WILL NOT BE CHARGED a missed appointment fee for cancelling due to concerns about COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, but please be in touch ASAP so we can provide herbal support for you and accommodate people on our waitlist.
We also ask that you:
- Be Punctual: With all the extra cleaning protocols, we may not be able to accommodate you if you are more than 5 minutes late. Get in touch ASAP if you know you are going to be late to see if we can accommodate you.
- Wear loose clothing so you do not need to disrobe and bring only what you need into the clinic.
- Don’t bring any guests into the clinic who are not taking part in assisting you with your appointment.
Some of the things we’re doing to keep the office as safe as possible:
- We are wearing well fitting masks that are medical grade surgical masks or higher.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for patients to use throughout the office and we have a bathroom in the lobby for handwashing.
- We have HEPA filter air purifiers in each treatment room and throughout the office. Our office doors and windows open directly to the outdoor fresh air in the front and rear of the office and we regularly air out the office.
- We sanitize the treatment rooms after each patient and frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
- We have an herb pick-up station and keep your credit card on file for touch-less payment to make it easier to check out.
If you have been exposed or have developed possible COVID-19 Symptoms and had to reschedule your in person appointment, or maybe you just feel more comfortable staying home, we can still support you with a telemedicine appointment! You’ll be glad to know that many of the conditions we treat in our clinic have been responding well to herbal medicine, diet, acupressure, and other lifestyle recommendations we have been doing via video telemedicine appointments. Check out more details about our telemedicine appointments on our Services page or get in touch to schedule a telemedicine appointment.