The problem most people face is a widespread misunderstanding about where our moods come from. As a result, you attribute your stress to outside circumstances and spend a lot of effort trying to change those circumstances so you can feel better.
What if I told you that everyone has access to wisdom that allows you to experience more ease, no matter what is going on around you?
And what if I showed you how this mental health “immune system” works so that you can experience well-being without any effort?
In this workshop I’m going to share with you a simple understanding that shows you where your moods and feelings come from. This insight, as described by the late Sydney Banks, explains The Three Principles behind how our mental and emotional experience works. Once you start to see this for yourself, you will re-discover how to tap into your wisdom and effortlessly access your natural peace of mind, connection, and inspiration, at any moment!
I was first introduced to this understanding over 10 years ago and it changed my life, allowing me to relax and reconnect with my best version of myself. I rely on it on a daily basis to access my intuition, joy, and inspiration. And now I’m ready to more deeply answer my calling to share this understanding and help end your innocent suffering.
I’m excited to invite you to our inaugural Wisdom Workshop to deepen your connection to your spark inside!
- Saturday August 20, 2016, 9 am to Noon
- Limited seats are available so register ahead of time to save your spot: http://wisdom-workshop-aug-2016.eventbrite.com
- Tuition: Regularly $97, but only $48.50 for the Inaugural August Workshop
- With Christina Ness-Hawks LAc
- At Thrive Acupuncture and Wellness Corporation, 3412 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403