We’ve been known to say that it’s possible to effortlessly thrive regardless of circumstances. And we mean it. Even Now!
Join the online community that’s exploring how to adapt and reconnect to peace of mind and resiliency in the midst of massive change. We’ll share what we know that keeps us sane and grounded. And we’ll answer questions and help you reconnect to common sense and wisdom that will help you navigate your circumstances with more ease.
These uplifting conversations are based on the understanding of the Three Principle behind mental well-being as taught by the late Sydney Banks. But there’s no experience needed. And the other good news is that this understanding is extremely useful to anyone who learns about it and it doesn’t require any tools or techniques.
It’s actually revolutionary to look in this direction for wellbeing. That’s why it’s so helpful to be in the conversation with a community that is looking at wellbeing from the inside out. The more you take a breather and look in the direction of common sense and wisdom, the more effortless it is to fall into this space no matter your circumstances. We hope you’ll join our quiet revolution.
Here’s some of what people have been telling us they get from the sessions:
- “I have to tell you that I have felt so much better mentally in general since the Tuesday meeting. Thank you.”
- “For me, these meetings reinforce that concept of quieting the intellect/monkey mind and waiting to hear the whisper of one’s inner wisdom/common sense. I learn this again and again, and yet it is not the first place I turn, so obviously I need the repetition of the lesson!”
- “I felt so grounded after listening last Tuesday. My mind was quiet. I was relieved. Body and mind at peace.”
- “The meetings also give me a sense of community, a feeling of unity of purpose that lingers after the close of the hour. “
The format will be as follows:
- Weekly 1 hour calls each Tuesday, 4-5 pm; calls will be recorded and available to listen to later
- Discount on future programs offered on Zoom or live/Zoom combination when it is safe to do that!
- Discounted private consulting fees for Christina and Julie
- Access to short email, text and phone calls with us at no charge.
$45 per month, first month is FREE
Register at Paypal and we’ll send you the Zoom link: https://bit.ly/GMPCommunity
The inaugural tuition for this community is $45 per month. When we know more about how the economy will shake out, we may raise the fee for new members. Once you have joined at this rate, your fee will not increase as long as you continue your membership.
Hosts: Julie Gleeson and Christina Ness-Hawks combine over 30 years of understanding and sharing the principles to help their clients find peace of mind, understanding, and well-being. Their conversations are filled with warmth and humor, providing hope that all of us can discover an innate wisdom to guide us through life.
In the silence of our minds lies creative incubation,
bringing the wisdom and the joy we all seek.
-Sydney Banks, The Missing Link
Coming Soon–an online self paced class
The Art and Science of Thriving
Are you stressed out?
- Is your performance dragging?
- Are your relationships suffering?
- Is it taking a toll on your health?
Most people would say it’s your circumstances—your job, family, money, even traffic. It’s not! And trying to manage these outside circumstances doesn’t reliably improve your feelings or behavior.
Learn how your mind really works, so you can enjoy more peace of mind and:
- Supercharge your performance
- Improve your relationships
- Enter the healing zone
In this uplifting workshop you’ll learn how moods work in a way that has no exceptions, is extremely useful, and doesn’t require any tools or techniques. This understanding, as taught by the late Sydney Banks, explains the logic and resiliency built in to the human operating system.
“As soon as you find out how the mind works,
that’s the first major step toward happiness.”
– Sydney Banks, Mind and Insecurity
Come learn the inside out understanding that allows people to thrive in work, relationships, health, and life, regardless of circumstances.
Ready for a deeper dive?:
HEART OF RESILIENCY
Come Join the Community That’s Exploring Our True Nature of Wellbeing
Sometimes the community gathers to explore resiliency as it relates to a specific topic of interest. Let us know if you’re intersested in upcoming topics.
In these uplifting workshops, we’ll deepen our foundational understanding about how thinking, moods, behavior, and resiliency work. This insight, as experienced, discovered, and taught by the late Sydney Banks, explains the wisdom and logic built in to the human operating system.
This is not a “how-to” workshop, but a “this-is-how-life-works” workshop. The more deeply you see this for yourself, the easier it will be to tap into the innate wellbeing built into all human beings, so you can navigate life with more ease, joy, and inspiration, regardless of your circumstances.
Tuition is $122 per workshop • Early Bird Registration is $97 • Register with a Friend for a $12 discount
Topics in the past have included:
- Transcending Trauma–Less PTSD, More Peace!
- The Nature of Transitions–Less Spinning in Place, More Springing Forward!
- Resilient Relationships–Less Conflict, More Connection!
- Goals from the Inside Out–Less Doing, More Enjoying the Journey!
- Holiday Spirit All Year–Less Grumpy, More Gratitude!
- Time and the Art of Living–Less Overwhelm, More Oomph!
“In the silence of our minds lies creative incubation,
bringing the wisdom and the joy we all seek.”
– Sydney Banks, The Missing Link