In our Wisdom Workshops we explore state of mind in a small group setting.
A great place to start:
The Art and Science of Thriving
Are you stressed out?
- Is your performance dragging?
- Are your relationships suffering?
- Is it taking a toll on your health?
Most people would say it’s your circumstances—your job, family, money, even traffic. It’s not! And trying to manage these outside circumstances doesn’t reliably improve your feelings or behavior.
Learn how your mind really works, so you can enjoy more peace of mind and:
- Supercharge your performance
- Improve your relationships
- Enter the healing zone
In this uplifting workshop you’ll learn how moods work in a way that has no exceptions, is extremely useful, and doesn’t require any tools or techniques. This understanding, as taught by the late Sydney Banks, explains the logic and resiliency built in to the human operating system.
“As soon as you find out how the mind works,
that’s the first major step toward happiness.”
– Sydney Banks, Mind and Insecurity
Tuition: $20 per workshop • All Proceeds go to Ceres Community Project, Providing Meals that Nourish the Critically Ill and Empower Teens
Come learn the inside out understanding that allows people to thrive in work, relationships, health, and life, regardless of circumstances.
Click on a date below to register and save your seat now:
One Tuesday a Month, 6-7 PM
Ready for a deeper dive?:
HEART OF RESILIENCY
Come Join the Community That’s Exploring Our True Nature of Wellbeing
Sometimes the community gathers to explore resiliency as it relates to a specific topic of interest. Let us know if you’re intersested in upcoming topics.
In these uplifting workshops, we’ll deepen our foundational understanding about how thinking, moods, behavior, and resiliency work. This insight, as experienced, discovered, and taught by the late Sydney Banks, explains the wisdom and logic built in to the human operating system.
This is not a “how-to” workshop, but a “this-is-how-life-works” workshop. The more deeply you see this for yourself, the easier it will be to tap into the innate wellbeing built into all human beings, so you can navigate life with more ease, joy, and inspiration, regardless of your circumstances.
Tuition is $122 per workshop • Early Bird Registration is $97 • Register with a Friend for a $12 discount
Topics in the past have included:
- Transcending Trauma–Less PTSD, More Peace!
- The Nature of Transitions–Less Spinning in Place, More Springing Forward!
- Resilient Relationships–Less Conflict, More Connection!
- Goals from the Inside Out–Less Doing, More Enjoying the Journey!
- Holiday Spirit All Year–Less Grumpy, More Gratitude!
- Time and the Art of Living–Less Overwhelm, More Oomph!
“In the silence of our minds lies creative incubation, bringing the wisdom and the joy we all seek.”
– Sydney Banks, The Missing Link