Ready for an Appointment?
Here’s what you need to know about scheduling appointments for acupuncture in the age of COVID-19
In-person Acupuncture Appointments
We ask that all patients who come into the clinic:
- Not have a fever of over 100.0 degrees Fahenheit or felt feverish for 2 weeks.
- Not have any upper respiratory symptoms or other possible COVID-19 symptoms for 2 weeks. (These include sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, unusual headaches, severe fatigue, chills, loss of sense of smell or taste, gastrointestinal symptoms such as stomach cramps or diarrhea.)
- Not have had contact with anyone who has been sick or with possible COVID-19 for 2 weeks. You and anyone close to you should be following social distancing recommendations.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Don’t come in with wet hair.
- Wear loose clothing so you do not need to disrobe and bring only what you need into the clinic.
- Don’t arrive to your appointment more than 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Don’t bring any guests into the clinic.
- If there is a patient in the front room, please wait outside.
There’s more info on our website blog at this link for those that like details.
For those that prefer to stay home at this time, we understand as that is the lowest risk. We can still support you with a telemedicine appointment! Click HERE for information on them.
- New Patients Initial Acupuncture Appointment: Christina will do a holistic health assessment, set goals and priorities, and give you a detailed Report of Findings with a traditional Chinese medicine diagnosis and a treatment plan with herbal, acupressure, supplement, lifestyle, and dietary recommendations. You’ll also receive acupuncture needling to address your specific health issues. Plan on being at the clinic for 1 hour and 40 minutes minutes; $150 for non-insurance paying patients (Insurance may reimburse you)
- Telemedicine Appointment: Includes all of the above except no actual acupuncture since it’s done virtually. 60+ minutes; $120 (Insurance may reimburse, but payment is required prior to the appointment, and we’ll reimburse you whatever your insurance pays out up to $120)
Please contact our office to schedule your first appointment.
Call, email or use the use the contact form below to get in touch. We’ll make sure you get everything you need to make your first appointment smooth and enjoyable.
Still Have Questions?
Call or contact us today at (707) 527-0868 so our office manager Jules can answer any questions you may have.
If you would like to discuss your health concerns with the acupuncturist Christina, she offers a brief holistic health assessment over the phone. She will then be able to let you know what she can do for your specific needs. Give us a call at 707-527-0868 to set up this complimentary assessment.